Serves: 10-12 servings
Total time: 3-4 hours 15 minutes
3 oz crumbled bacon pieces
1 lb skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
1½ cups shredded Colby cheese
1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
⅔ cup milk
Salt and pepper
- Grease bottom of crock-pot.
- Layer ½ tater tots at bottom of pot.
- Sprinkle ½ bacon pieces on top of tator tots.
- Combine two cheeses and sprinkle ⅓ over bacon and tots.
- Top cheese with chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top chicken with another ⅓ of cheese.
- Sprinkle with other ½ of bacon pieces.
- Add remaining tater tots.
- Top with final ⅓ of cheese.
- Pour milk over the top.
- Set crock-pot to high and cook about 3-4 hours.
It’s all in the layering: Follow the directions and you won’t go wrong.
If you want super tender, moist chicken, soak the chicken overnight in buttermilk before baking.
Serving size: 1 cupCalories: 361
Similar posts you might like
Oh, the melt-in-your-mouth goodness when crock-pot pork meets soy sauce and...
The chicken in this recipe is positively delicious and so moist and juicy,...
Mamma Mia . . . this is good spaghetti. Super cheesy and flavorful, it ser...