Total time: 50 minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) Miracle Whip® salad dressing
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley flakes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush top side of each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip®.
- In a shallow pan, combine Parmesan cheese, Italian breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Dip top side of chicken in dry mixture.
- Brush other side of chicken with 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip® and dip in dry mixture.
- Place completely-coated chicken on boiler pan; spoon any remaining dry mixture over top of chicken.
- Bake 40 minutes or longer, until tender.
Some say rinsing chicken is not necessary, but I rinse mine in cold water and pat it dry before starting.
I slather my chicken generously with the Miracle Whip® and cut larger-sized breasts in half to keep the calories down.
You may need more (or less) dry ingredients, depending on the size of the chicken breasts you use.
While it's baking, I do not turn the chicken.
Again, depending on the size of the chicken breasts, it generally takes 40 minutes for the chicken to be done. I check every 20 minutes or so using a meat thermometer. When the internal temp is more than 160 degrees, I remove the chicken from the oven and let it stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Garnish with parsley . . . or sprinkle with grated or shredded Parmesan cheese, as desired.