Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (16 oz) whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup orange or green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ bag (5 oz) Fritos, broken into pieces
- Mix together corn, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Just before serving, gently fold in the Fritos.
Be prepared to eat the whole thing. This salad does not make a good leftover; the Fritos tend to get soggy and limp.
Similar posts you might like
Who knew Brussels sprouts could be this good? It’s the tangy mustard drizzl...
Is there anything better on a hot summer day than a chilled pasta salad? T...
Great for potluck and picnics, this tasty twist on an old family favorite t...
Moist and perfect with chicken, the cashews add just the right crunch to ...