Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1 (24 oz) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- ½ (2 lb) bag pre-cooked frozen Italian-style meatballs (about 32 meatballs)
- 1 (8 oz) box spaghetti noodles, uncooked and broken in pieces
- 3 cups Kraft Three Cheese shredded cheese
- 1 (15 oz) jar light Alfredo sauce
- Spray crock-pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour ½ of spaghetti sauce in bottom of crock-pot, and arrange ½ of the meatballs evenly on top of the sauce.
- Add uncooked, broken spaghetti.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of spaghetti, and cover with Alfredo sauce.
- Add remaining spaghetti sauce, making sure spaghetti is completely covered.
- Arrange remaining meatballs on the sauce.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Cook on LOW heat for 4 hours
The recipe calls for approximately 32 frozen meatballs at ½ oz each. If you have larger (1 oz) meatballs, use just 16. You can use any type of meatballs you want; they don't have to be Italian-style.
Your pasta needs "breathing" room when cooking, so be sure it is somewhat separated when added to the crock-pot. It is also important to completely cover the pasta with sauce. You may need to add more sauce or some water to make sure your pasta is completely covered. As the crock-pot warms, the sauce will get bubbly hot and cook the pasta. Four hours should be plenty of time.
Be sure to use light Alfredo sauce. Otherwise, the dish will be too rich.
You can use any combination of shredded cheese you want to make up the 3 cups.
You will have to eyeball serving sizes; there's no easy way to measure unless you want to pull out the measuring cups when serving.