Mamma Mia . . . this is good spaghetti! Super cheesy and flavorful, it seriously rivals the baked spaghetti we’ve had in restaurants!
Crock-Pot Spaghetti Casserole
1 (24 oz) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
1/2 (2 lb) bag pre-cooked frozen Italian-style meatballs (about 32 meatballs)
1 (8 oz) box spaghetti noodles, uncooked and broken in pieces
3 cups Kraft Three Cheese shredded cheese
1 (15 oz) jar Light Alfredo sauce
- Spray crock-pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/2 of spaghetti sauce in bottom of crock-pot, and arrange 1/2 of the meatballs evenly on top of the sauce.
- Add uncooked, broken spaghetti.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of spaghetti, and cover with Alfredo sauce.
- Add remaining spaghetti sauce, making sure spaghetti is completely covered.
- Arrange remaining meatballs on the sauce.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Cook on LOW heat for 4-6 hours until pasta is tender and meatballs are thoroughly heated.
Since nothing ever sticks in my crock-pot, I don’t spray it before cooking. If food sticks in yours, by all means, spray.
The recipe calls for approximately 32 frozen meatballs at 1/2 oz each. If you have larger (1 oz) meatballs, use just 16. You can use any type of meatballs you want; they don’t have to be Italian-style.
Be sure to use light Alfredo sauce. Otherwise, the dish will be too rich.
You can use any combination of shredded cheese you want to make up the 3 cups.
You’ll have to eyeball the serving size; there’s no easy way to measure.