Serves: 2 servings
Total time: 16 minutes
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 pinch clove
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup low-fat milk
6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons melted butter
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, all of the spices, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg. Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Pour in ¼ cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, a pat of butter, and pecans.
Serving size: 3 pancakesCalories: 312 (104 each pancake)
Similar posts you might like
Moist and delicious, it's the Miracle Whip that gives this chicken its zip ...
A warm, savory soup with a thick slice of French bread soaking in beef brot...
What could be a more perfect ending to a romantic meal than a beautiful min...