Total time: 16 minutes
- 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, all of the spices, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg. Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Pour in ¼ cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, a pat of butter, and pecans.
Similar posts you might like
Moist and delicious, it's the Miracle Whip that gives this chicken its zip ...
A warm, savory soup with a thick slice of French bread soaking in beef brot...
What could be a more perfect ending to a romantic meal than a beautiful min...