Mini Brie Bites
We love Brie. Add honey and pecans, and wow . . . what a great taste! Mini phyllo cups make these an easy, elegant appetizer to create.
- 2 (15 count) packages frozen mini phyllo shells
- 4 oz Ile de France Brie, cut into 30 small cubes
- 7 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 15 Pecans, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange phyllo shells on a large parchment-lined baking sheet
- Place a cube of Brie in each phyllo tart shell.
- Sprinkle each with approximately 1/4 tsp brown sugar.
- Top each with a pecan piece and a drop of honey.
- Use more or less of each ingredient as desired.
- Bake until Brie is melted and the phyllo is starting to brown around the edges, about 10-15 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.
You might want to double the recipe if you’re planning to feed a crowd—two each might not be enough for guests.
Mini phyllo shells are perfect for the holidays, and there are thousand ways to use them. You can fill them with just about anything you want—from pecan pie filling or pudding to chopped salads to guacamole. Try your favorite filling, and see for yourself how popular your appetizers will be.
One-bite wonders! Delight your party guests with these elegant appetizers!
Top photo and recipe (adapted from): Momma Hawk Cooks.