Serves: 12 rolls
Total time: 2 hours 20 minutes
1½ lbs ground beef
½ lb ground pork
1 large onion, grated
Seasonings – salt, pepper, garlic powder, to taste
1 head cabbage
1 bag sauerkraut, rinsed
1 cup ham, coarsely chunked
1 cup ham
2 (16 oz) cans tomato soup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using hands, combine rice, ground beef, ground pork, eggs, onion, and seasonings until well blended.
- Parboil cabbage, breaking off 12 leafs as they come loose. Coarsely chunk remaining cabbage.
- Tightly wrap double handful rice/meat mixture in each leaf and place in roaster.
- Add chunked cabbage, sauerkraut, ham, and water.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1½ – 2 hours.
- When almost done, pour tomato soup over cabbage rolls.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
Serving size: 1 rollCalories: 364
Similar posts you might like
There’s no denying—chili is perfect with football. This chunky chili is a c...
This tasty chicken dish whips up in less than 20 minutes and gets rave revi...
Everyone watches the Super Bowl. Even for people like me, who seldom watch ...
Each New Year, people around the world eat specific foods to summon good lu...