Total time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- ½ lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion, grated
- Seasonings – salt, pepper, garlic powder, to taste
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 bag sauerkraut, rinsed
- 1 cup ham, coarsely chunked
- 1 cup ham
- 2 (16 oz) cans tomato soup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using hands, combine rice, ground beef, ground pork, eggs, onion, and seasonings until well blended.
- Parboil cabbage, breaking off 12 leafs as they come loose. Coarsely chunk remaining cabbage.
- Tightly wrap double handful rice/meat mixture in each leaf and place in roaster.
- Add chunked cabbage, sauerkraut, ham, and water.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1½ - 2 hours.
- When almost done, pour tomato soup over cabbage rolls.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
Similar posts you might like
There’s no denying—chili is perfect with football. This chunky chili is a c...
Everyone watches the Super Bowl. Even for people like me, who seldom watch ...
New Year's resolutions come and go. But the voice inside your head, tel...
Each New Year, people around the world eat specific foods to summon good lu...