Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- ½ cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine Brussels sprouts, carrots, celery, water, 1 teaspoon salt, and sugar.
- Bring to boil. Cook until crisp-tender, about 10-12 minutes; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add to vegetables and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
It's especially good with ham because of the tangy mustard.