Total time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 35 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1¼ cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1¼ cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup Cool Whip whipped topping
- 3 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup maple-flavored pancake syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crushed wafers and butter; press into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, and 1 egg with mixer until blended; spread onto bottom of crust.
- Mix remaining sugar, eggs, pumpkin, milk, and spice; slowly pour over cream cheese mixture to fill crust.
- Bake 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely. Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
Photo: Stephanie Frey.
Similar posts you might like
One holiday tradition that never gets old is baking Christmas cookies and t...
Fourth of July is a festive holiday in the U.S. commemorating the formal ad...
Everyone watches the Super Bowl. Even for people like me, who seldom watch ...
Perfect for the holidays, this light and luscious dessert is easy to make a...