Total time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 35 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1¼ cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1¼ cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup Cool Whip whipped topping
- 3 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup maple-flavored pancake syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crushed wafers and butter; press into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, and 1 egg with mixer until blended; spread onto bottom of crust.
- Mix remaining sugar, eggs, pumpkin, milk, and spice; slowly pour over cream cheese mixture to fill crust.
- Bake 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely. Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
Photo: Stephanie Frey.
Similar posts you might like
One holiday tradition that never gets old is baking Christmas cookies and t...
Fourth of July is a festive holiday in the U.S. commemorating the formal ad...
What could be a more perfect ending to a romantic meal than a beautiful min...
Let's eat, drink, and give thanks for all the pumpkin treats.