Serves: 10 servings
Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes
1 (1 lb) bag pre-cooked frozen Italian-style meatballs (about 32 meatballs)
1 (24 oz) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
1 (8 oz) box spaghetti noodles, uncooked
3 cups Kraft Three Cheese shredded cheese
1 (15 oz) jar light Alfredo sauce
- Spray crock-pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour ½ of spaghetti sauce in bottom of crock-pot, and arrange ½ of the meatballs evenly on top of the sauce.
- Break spaghetti into smaller pieces and arrange on top of meatballs in a random pattern. Don’t clump it together. Your pasta needs “breathing” room when cooking.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of spaghetti, and cover with light Alfredo sauce.
- Add remaining spaghetti sauce, making sure spaghetti is completely covered.
- Arrange remaining meatballs on the sauce.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Cook on LOW heat for 4 hours
Since nothing ever sticks to my crock-pot, I don’t spray it before cooking. If food sticks to yours, by all means, spray.
The recipe calls for approximately 32 frozen meatballs at ½ oz each. If you have larger (1 oz) meatballs, use just 16. You can use any type of meatballs you want; they don’t have to be Italian-style.
It is important to completely cover the pasta with sauce. You may need to add more sauce or some water to make sure your pasta is completely covered. As the crock-pot warms, the sauce will get bubbly hot and cook the pasta. Four hours should be plenty of time.
Be sure to use light Alfredo sauce. Otherwise, the dish will be too rich.
You can use any combination of shredded cheese you want to make up the 3 cups.
Serving size: 1½ cupsCalories: 436
Similar posts you might like
A simple, easy-to-make crock-pot casserole that is so-o-o-o good, it's sure...
The chicken in this recipe is positively delicious and so moist and juicy,...
Oh, the melt-in-your-mouth goodness when crock-pot pork meets soy sauce and...